Sometimes you may find yourself feeling a bit down. This might be because you wet the bed or maybe you are facing some other problems in your life. There is always some one you can turn to for help.
Where to turn
- Your first point of call might be as simple as your mum, dad or another relative.
- You could try talking to your school counselor
- Your family doctor can give you and your parents some good advice and support.
- You can ask a question here on the DryNites website
- You could talk to someone on the Kidsline – Australia’s telephone support line for kids. You can call free from anywhere in Australia or on your mobile phone to 1800 55 1800.
- You could talk to someone in at The Continence Foundation of Australia who will give you some support and advice. Free phone Helpline 1800 330 066
Kidsline Australia – 1800 55 1800
Kidsline is available 24 hours a day for kids to call and seek advice. Please remember that if your issue is an urgent one, the telephone is still the fastest way of getting to a counsellor, although web and email counselling is also availible
Here’s what they say:
No question or problem is too big or too small for Kids Helpline. You can talk to us about anything.
Maybe something has happened at home or school and you’re not quite sure what to do about it.
You might be feeling sad, scared or lonely, or just want to talk to someone who understands. Or you might have a question that you want an answer to.